Q:I want to have sex on my period but my boyfriend won't. Suggestions?
Tell him to get a grip.
Okay so, benefits of period sex
• Increased natural lubrication (which makes it better for both people)
• Higher sex drive
• Higher sensitivity, meaning sex can be more pleasurable
• Sex on your period can shorten it’s duration.
The uterus sheds it’s lining by using muscle spasms, orgasms create more muscle spasms, meaning the uterus will push the blood out faster.
• Orgasms get rid of cramps
• The endorphins sex release can get rid of the “bad moods” periods bring on
• Researchers have associated sex during menstruation with decreased endometriosis, as well as with several other health benefits including a long life; absence of heart disease, stroke, and breast cancer; healthy immunity; regulating the menstural cycle; pain managment; and improved quality of life.
To make it less messy
• You’ll have noticed you don’t bleed in the bath/shower, so have shower sex
• Avoid positions that gravity won’t be in your favour with. (I.e being on top)
• Towels. Black/dark ones will help you feel less self conscious about the mess.
And laying on one will help keep the bed clean.
If he’s still being a little bitch, remind him about how you have to put his sweaty dick in your mouth and his balls near your face, and you don’t complain.
Kids Are Given Game Boys, Feel Instant Sadness
Ah, Game Boys. Forget your 3DS and your iPad mini: there was a day when these handheld hunks of 8-bit glory owned the playground. But these kids don’t remember it so watch the full hilarious video of their reactions to the original Game Boy here.
(Source: The Fine Brothers)
this is the grandfather of everything
Just the thought of kissing your lips after waiting for so long makes my knees weak and my heart shiver.
I can’t stand my own mind.
the winchesters are pros at this they are very sneaky
winchester by marriage
WINCHESTER BY MARRIAGE
WHERES THE GIF WHEN ALL THREE OF THEM DID IT TOGETHER? That was beautiful
If you find someone who makes you smile, who checks up on you often to see if you’re okay. Who watches out for you and wants the best for you. Who loves and respects you. Don’t let them go. People like that are hard to find
Marry someone who lets you have a bite of their brownie, even when you said you weren’t hungry. Marry someone who laughs at the same things you do. Marry someone who kisses your nose on a cold day. Marry someone who you can watch Disney movies with. Marry someone who is proud of you whether you earn £5 a week or £5,000 a week. Marry someone who you can tell everything to. Marry someone who isn’t afraid or embarrassed to hold your hand in public. Marry someone who lets you take over when decorating a cake. Marry someone who you can spend the day in Ikea with without feeling stressed. Marry someone who wraps you up inside their coat in the winter. Marry someone who accepts your fears and phobias. Marry someone who gives you butterflies every time you hear their key in the door. Marry someone who you don’t always have to shave your legs for. Marry someone who accepts you all day every day, even when you don’t look or feel your best. Marry someone who puts three sugars in your tea, despite telling them “just the two”. Marry someone who doesn’t judge you when you eat your body weight in cookies. Marry someone who doesn’t make you want to check your phone, because you know they will reply. Marry someone who waits with you to get on the train. Marry someone who understands that you need to be alone sometimes. Marry someone who gets on well with your parents and isn’t uptight about family events. Marry someone who calms you down when you get mad about stupid stuff, and never tells you it’s “only stupid stuff”. Marry someone who makes you want to be a better person. Marry someone who makes you laugh. Marry someone who you love. Marry your soulmate, your lover, your best friend.